Saturday, June 30, 2007

A wonderful day and now I have a Shop!!


I spent the morning this morning picking organic strawberries at an orchard near where I grew up, actually it was the orchard I went to in kindergarten (1979!!!) to pick apples at. It was a lot of fun and my lovely Daughter had a blast. They had gorgeous strawberries and it was a lovely 3/4 of a mile walk to get there and we got to see all the lovely peach, pear and apple trees with their tiny, yet recognizable fruit. It was so fun to show them too her and talk about the seasons of growing things. I know a lot of it went over her head, but she is excited about coming back and was soooo careful about touching their "baby fruit". It inspired me to finally get around to making another "flower child" for my nature table. I am so going to make a strawberry boy and or girl! I might even make one for my shop, speaking of which.....

Tonight I FINALLY began to upload some of the things I have made for sale on my shop!!! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I love making things and am hoping this helps me to fund more of my crafts. The more I poke around the etsy site (which is where my shop is located)the more I worry that no one will look at my store, some of the stuff for sale there is AMAZING. It is fun to poke around though as I always see something that inspires me, I look at blogs for the same reason. So now I am off to upload more things and then to start my little fruit children.

Here is the link to my shop in case you were curious, let me know what you think, I am a little nervous about it. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5202116

No comments: